2023 TASCOE Scholarships
Current TASCOE members, their spouses, and their children/legal dependents, step children and grandchildren are eligible for one of five $1000 TASCOE scholarships awarded annually. TASCOE members must be a current permanent FSA county office employee with dues paid and membership current for the past 5 consecutive years or since becoming a permanent FSA county office employee, whichever is less. Applicants may be either a high school senior or full-time college student, up to the Bachelor Degree level. A minimum of a “C” average in both junior and senior years of high school or as a college student is required. An applicant is only eligible to win the scholarship one time.
Completed applications must be submitted by April 1, 2023. Supporting documentation must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2023 at 11:59 PM CST.
TASCOE Required Supporting Documentation:
– 1 Letter of Recommendation
– Transcripts (for high school students, showing all high school and dual credit hours attempted. For college students, showing all college hours attempted and grades)
– All other documents submitted will not be evaluated by the judges
2023 NASCOE Scholarships
NASCOE scholarships are available on http://www.nascoe.org. Applications will need to be completed online by January 15th of the scholarship year. Please note that you will need to e-mail supporting letters of recommendation, transcripts, proof of enrollment (if available) and other supporting documentation to email@example.com. Please note that TASCOE and NASCOE scholarships require two separate applications and have separate due dates.
NASCOE Scholarship Online Application
Submission deadline is January 15th at 11:00 PM CST. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scholarship auction held every year in conjunction with our TASCOE Convention is THE way that we fund for our scholarships. Each year, scholarship recipients are asked to attend convention, meet the TASCOE folks that are supporting the scholarship program, and assist with the auction. Each scholarship recipient is introduced, says a few words about themselves, and then spends the evening showcasing auction items around the room in an effort to get top dollar!
Sound like something you’d like to support? There are several ways you can do that:
1. Come to TASCOE and bid on silent auction items
2. Come to TASCOE and bid on live auction items
3. Watch our TASCOE Facebook page as we post auction items and let Julie know when you like something you see – and figure out a way to bid and pay
4. Simply donate cash
5. Donate an auction item using this form and making arrangements for that item to get to Convention: TASCOE Scholarship Auction Donation Form